Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to convince my parents to let me have Facebook?

Almost everyone in my school has Facebook and even though it's not a very commonly talked about subject, I really want to get one. My parents on the other hand (both of whom have Facebook) refuse to let me have one. How can I convince them to let me have one without getting them upset or pushing too hard?How to convince my parents to let me have Facebook?
basicly say all your reasons you have, and also that it is optional what info you show on facebook, so your facebook can be as much info on it as you want, you dont even have to put in your full nameHow to convince my parents to let me have Facebook?
i made a list of everyone i knew who had it, then made a page of rules.. i am 13 and my mom said okay!! :D i was so happy!


good luck to you!


-em

Report Abuse



Be honest and tell your parents why you want to get a Facebook account. I would advise you not to say because everyone is doing it, but rather give your personal reasons for wanting an account. Don't be sneaky and try to make one for yourself with out them knowing because if they do find out you will more than likely make them both upset. Trust is a huge bond between parents and their children, the more they trust you, the more likely you are to obtain the things you would like to have. Have a conversation with your parents about the subject. Sit down and give them your reasons and even possibly consider making some kind of contract saying you can spend a limited time on each day, they have access to your account and possibly password, and state you will follow certain rules (only making friends with people you already know and having your parents approve them first).
If they have a Facebook, I don't understand why they don't want you to have one, since they could so easily monitor everything you do on there. . . . Unless they don't want you to see what they do on Facebook?
well tell them like it is. tell them that you want to fit it with most of the school kids. tell them that it is not fair that they have face book and you cant have it. tell them to think about how you feel. becase


they reject you
LOL, well then tell them that its unfair how they have facebook and you dont have one .
just sneak n make one i dont really care for it dow itz boring but if u want one go 2 a library and make one
just make it not like they gon find out! add me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment