Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should i except my parents to ask my bf when they meet him?

i have been going out with this boy for 2 months. My dad wants me to invite him over for dinner. Wat should i expect my parents to ask him??? im really nervous!What should i except my parents to ask my bf when they meet him?
Well, if my parents are any example, expect to suffer a lot of embarrassment. Usual dad questions are:





How old are are you?


What do you plan on doing with your life?


Where do you see yourself in five years?


Do you drink, smoke, do drugs?


Why should I let my daughter continue to go out with you?


Have you ever received a traffic ticket?





Typical mom questions are:





Where do you live?


Where does your family come from?


Are your parents together?


How many brothers and sisters do you have?


What do your parents do?What should i except my parents to ask my bf when they meet him?
All I know is that when I go over to a girls house, I get really good at kissing a$$. Don't worry about it unless your parents are freaks about privacy. They aren't his future parents-in-law yet. They will probably ask him what kinds of sports he plays and stuff. Tell your boyfriend to be real.
anything. they know not to ask him anything personal. So yeah, you'll be just fine. I'm sure he's just as nervous, don't worry
prolly ';have ya had sex yet?'; ';have a van?'; ';evr been in trouble with law?'; ';good student?';
well theyre gonna ax him wat he plans to major in, and wat he does for fun, wher he gon work, uh if he a nice dude

No comments:

Post a Comment