Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I motivate my parents into exercising and eating healthier?

They hate exercise and eat awful... what can I do?





I've heard that it's ultimately their decision to undergo a healthier lifestyle, but is there anything I can do to help them?How can I motivate my parents into exercising and eating healthier?
Lead by example. Eat healthy around them and offer them whatever you're eating. Invite them to do something fun and active with you. Play basketball. Go for a walk.





You're right that it has to be their decision, but the more you expose them to your healthy habits, the more it's likely to rub off.How can I motivate my parents into exercising and eating healthier?
its also cause their getting older go on with your own life they dont want to eat healthy so be it as you get older your metabolism slows down so dont force them

No comments:

Post a Comment