Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I ask my parents for singing lessons?

I reallllllllly want lessons. Like, I love singing so much that whenever I'm home alone I always sing until someone comes home, so I want to start lessons this summer. But I'm afraid my parents will say no because I already take Japanese classes (outside of school so they have to pay) and private violin and I don't want to give up either of them.How do I ask my parents for singing lessons?
Well, the only thing I did when I was younger, is JUST ASK. I unfortunately got a NO, because they could not afford it. I had to take lessons later in life.





But our parents love us, so just ask them nicely you would love to take lessons! My parents just could not afford them, but your parents seem to have more probabilities of doing so. Just ask nicely.





Now, you MIGHT Have to give one of them up. Think of WHAT you would like a carreer of! Singing? Interpreter/Translator? Violin?





What most identifies you, is what should go first! Remember, you could take voice lessons for a couple of months, and when you think you can go on by yourself for a WHILE, go back to one of your OTHER lessons. You see, with singing, once you start lessons, you should not stop. But you CAN stop for some TIME then start again. Like a routine. Now this is the best I WOULD do if they asked me to cancel one of my other activities. If not, then great! You have all three!





Just ask! When you see their faces go ';Hmmmm'; immediately give something in return! Tell them you will go for better grades, study more, do your chores... You know? Something in return. If they say no, yet they do NOT ask you to replace one of your current activities, then YOU must ask, ';What if I take voice lessons instead of BLANK?';





Good luck on that! Voice lessons do WONDERS FOR YOU!





ADIOS!





God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment