Sunday, January 17, 2010

What age can you leave home in the state of louisiana without parent permission?

I'm seventeen and I've asked a lot of people I know what is the age that I can leave and they all say seventeen.. but when I looked online it says 18.. some of my friends have even asked cops or been told by cops that it is age 17.. i was wondering if any of you knew.What age can you leave home in the state of louisiana without parent permission?
Yes I do know, you can leave home at the age of 16 though your parents have to provide you a home until your 18 and at anytime you want to go home and take advantage of that they have to give it to you by law. Well good luck if you are going to be leaving soon, I understand through personal reasons sometimes you just have to get out of the situation that your in.What age can you leave home in the state of louisiana without parent permission?
As a girl it is 17, but if you leave at I6 don't think they bring you back home. However, depending on the situation your in, I would recommend staying home. It is a tough world out there on your own, especially at your age.
I do know that the grass is not greener on the other side and that if i was your age i would stay home and get an education.
Right after you graduate grammar school, which is about 35 in La.

No comments:

Post a Comment