Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go to boarding school?

I really want to go but they won't even listen to me. I want the education and experience. How can I possibly convince them to listen to me, and in time send me. Money isn't the problem. They just don't want me to be gone all of the timeHow can I convince my parents to let me go to boarding school?
Tell them all the good points and tell them about the security at the boarding school that you want to attend. You're parents want to know that you will be safe. Tell them that this will be a great learning experience for you because you'll get to get a taste of independence in a safe enviorment. You should remind them that they can go visit you on weekends and that you can call them. Also you should act more independently around the house so that you're parents can see that you can be trusted alone. Good Luck, I attended a boarding school too, it was great. :)How can I convince my parents to let me go to boarding school?
tell them you want to studey in a far school that you need to stay in a boarding school, let them know where you want to study and of course if you want to stay in a boarding school you must choose a school far from where you are living

No comments:

Post a Comment