Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I make my parents to let me buy a pet?

Well, I would really like a pet but my parents say that as long as I live with them Im not allowed to get any pet, no matter how small or big it is. They say that I am irresponsable but I know i'd be a great pet owner.





So how do I get them to let me get a pet?How do I make my parents to let me buy a pet?
Show that ur responsibal in many ways


like been organised





organised ur school homework watever and show them, do it through folders, subtopics of folders dividers and etc. keep money and show them u know how to use well


proove urself





get many info about the pet and start making many arguments why u should have it, that it will improve ur responsability skills





known what arguments theyd give, and prepare to have arguments to make ur point win





aim for animals which dont require much responsabillity first


and dont screw it if u do get the opportunityHow do I make my parents to let me buy a pet?
As far as it helps eventually am glad =p


Thankx for choosing mine as best answer


Hope u get a pet at some point in ur stage of life jk


Hope u get what u want soon


xx

Report Abuse



Show your parents how responsible you really are and give them positive information about the pet you want!Hope this helps!
Show them you are responsible. Maybe see if your parents will let you take care of a friend's pet for a week or two. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment