Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i convince my parents I'm responsible enough to go to boarding school?

They say they don't want to give me up, but I am READY and it is the opportunity of a lifetime! any help? any experience with this?How do i convince my parents I'm responsible enough to go to boarding school?
You need to show that you are responsible enough to handle going to boarding school. Start cleaning up your room without being asked, putting clothes away, ect. One of the most important things is being able to get yourself up. Also try to be open to new thing, say a relative was going to stay with you, don't throw a fit about having to share a bathroom because chances are you'll be sharing one with at least 15 other people at school. Make sure you keep up with your school work too. Try to get your parent used to the idea because ultimately they want what's best for you. Act (or be xD ) really mature, especially handling your parents disapproval with boarding school. Prove that you are an adult to them. Good Luck!How do i convince my parents I'm responsible enough to go to boarding school?
I haven't had any experience, but if you want to show them that you're responsible, do things around the house without being asked. Take care of things, be mature around them, no goofing off, etc. Tell them that you'll do whatever it takes to go because you really want this :)


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment