Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i convince my parents to let me have a facebook?

Im going to a new school and I've already met some people going to my new school. If I get a facebook I can meet new people and connect with my old friends. It's really important to me.How do i convince my parents to let me have a facebook?
If you Really want one you can tell your parents to make one also.


Everyone added to your friends list can see your Status, your profile information, your friends, and comments.





So they will be able to monitor what goes on a bit. They will not be able to see chat and messages though.How do i convince my parents to let me have a facebook?
Tell them the truth:





Facebook is a free social networking site, you can adjust all the privacy settings.. The account you make is leased freely to you by facebook, therefore giving facebook the right to use that information. If you want to delete your account its impossible. Facebook would keep a backup of all that information.
Check out this site it may give you an idea into facebook relationships. If you explain this to your parents they will most likely allow you to have a facebook
haha. black mail them or something


or just join thirdie





its better than facebook anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment