Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i convinve my parents for a double piercing?

ok . so my mom is a lawyer and is like more conservative (still fun and normal) but she meets girls who are like a little older than me with all the piercings and thinks it looks trashy, even though she has 1( never uses it) My dad thinks im pretty with no makeup (like all dads) and he doesnt want me to get one. i dont want t o rebel but i really want one. what can i do to convince them? thanks!How do i convinve my parents for a double piercing?
Save up your own $ and maybe they'll let you!How do i convinve my parents for a double piercing?
tell them its not nearly as extreme as something on your face...and its really not that big of a deal.





they're not worth it though...i got mine done b/c i thought they'd be the coolest thing ever but i got sick of them after a few months.
Simple:tell them you just want a double piercing and ull never ask for a nother one in ur life and ull do dishes for a week? say its who you are and what u believe and u can change my path by distractions it will ruin my future dreams..i always have to go what im after (discluding bad things such as alcohol and etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment