Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should i ask my parents for my birthday?

i cant get a cellphone, laptop, phone or a camera. I already have an itouch and i dont want clothes. I have no idea what i want.What should i ask my parents for my birthday?
The original ';Star Wars'; trilogy on DVD. You will need to be schooled in the classics.What should i ask my parents for my birthday?
Donate to a charity. Oh wait, you can't, it would require you to be selfless.
how about a hug of appreciation u spoiled BRAT!!!!
ummm irdk tht really sucks.....how bout money then u can pick something tht u like other than the thing they wont let u have
If all your needs are taken care of, ask them for cash that you can donate to your local mission or food shelf? It'll feel so unshallow-like %26amp; worthwhile! Give a little, accomplish a lot! =)
Make up? portable d.v.d player? Gift cards? Or my favorite........ MOO LAH!
gift card then you can decide after you see how much it is
how about you have a night out with ur parents or friends. maybe they'll let you go out with ur friends to watch a movie or something
Well, for my birthday I am asking for the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette and the 88 Shimmer Palette. Go to the Coastal Scents website here:





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/…





Their products are great quality for a low price. I would definitely check them out if you are into makeup!





Another thing, my grandparents birthday present for me last year was an acting class. They paid for me the whole year and it was a really fun experience.
i would say concert tickets, or just have them surprise you, i have my parents surprise me every year they are really good at it plus the gifts are really funny/awesome
What about a TopShop clutch featured in Vogue's Most Wanted? It's only $64 if you can't afford a $600 Marc Jacobs clutch, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment