Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i convince my parents that i am psychic and not crazy?

Ever since i was little i could see and talk to ghosts, predict events, and tell who an object had belonged to. But not to long ago I told my mother about these events and she told me i was crazy! How can I convice her that I am sane?How can i convince my parents that i am psychic and not crazy?
Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to convince her. People's stances on these issues rarely change.





All you can do is find a group of people who are accepting and speak about your experiences with them. There are online groups or you may find one in your area.How can i convince my parents that i am psychic and not crazy?
You can't. Your parents are free to believe what they want, just like any other person in the world. That means you are free too, in my opinion.





Just don't talk about what you believe around them, and you won't get insults from them. Don't try to do psychic things to get their approval, because I think it is a waste of time. Some parents never approve of their children's actions, even for typical successes. Live your life for yourself, not your parents; be psychic for yourself, not for them. Get their approval in other ways, like college degrees and owning businesses, or giving them grandchildren.
The problem is, you can't. Sometimes when i sleep I dream things that come to pass over a certain amount of time but the point is, If I see it, then its going to happen. Problem is the isn't ready to admit to the possibility of the 6th sense. Until that happens your boned and your pretty much safer just not talking about it. Because your parents may have you institutionalized for it.
I am also psychic. I have been for most of my life. The


best way to convince someone is to make predictions


about something. Write in a journal what your predictions


are and how your predictions turn out. Over time even


the most skeptic will have to admit that you may be a


true psychic. I don't broadcast that I am a psychic. I just


don't want to deal with the opinions. I know that I am and


that is good enough for me. My advice is to not mention it


again to your mom. Let her think what she wants. Just


sharpen your special gifts.
Sometimes people have a sixth sense, as you apparently do. Lots of people can't except this because it's out of the ordinary. You are just going to have to live with this, because she'll probably think you ARE crazy. Just know you're special, and no one can take that away from you. I mean this in the sincerest way possible. Good Luck to you!
Have the ghosts talk to her. If they can, she'll believe you, and you won't be considered crazy. Until then Haley Joel, she'll just believe you're a loon.
';i am psychic';


';not crazy';


';see and talk to ghosts';





I'm afraid I have some bad news for you...
Haha Don't worry you're not alone - I'm in the same situation sorta except my family are used to me doing weird things like that. You just have to prove it some how and they'll come around.
go get some help from the nearest mental health hospital.





sorry, i'm with mom on this one, i think your crazy too.





you can not convince her.
you cant make someone believe in something they dont believe in. people are entitled to their own opinions and you should respect them for that...
Well, I guess you could predict something in front of them. You just telling people totally sounds crazy.
Its not going to happen. youre crazy!
show her
tell her you were just messing around and wanted to see how she would react

No comments:

Post a Comment