Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go on birth control for my acne?

I've tried everything and nothing works. So, I was thinking that maybe if I regulated my hormones, that would be the thing that would work. But I know my parents aren't going to like the idea. How can I convince them to let me do it?How can I convince my parents to let me go on birth control for my acne?
there are other bonuses to birth controll. Like better regulated periods and your parents wont need to worry about you when you do make that decision to be sexually active. Atleast pregnancy wise. And make sure they know its not because you want to have sex.





Be honost and open with your parent(s) no matter how uncomfortable. They will probably understand and atleast consider it.





Just reassure them that you are not looking to become sexually active and tell them the reasons you want to take it.How can I convince my parents to let me go on birth control for my acne?
My friend had this problem with her parents a few years ago. I know it sounds nerdy, but she wrote a research paper about the pros and cons of birth control (besides the obvious lowered risk of pregnancy). Maybe if you do the same, your parents will see that you are educated about the decision you want to make and the may be more inclined to respect your wishes. I know researching is a lot of work to do for something outside of school, but if you really want to be on it, it's worth it! Best of luck to you.
Hello Ashley, Why don't you be honest with your self first then your parents,they are not stupid you don't use birth Control for acne like you don't use aspirin for birth Control. Your parents love you and they want the best for you period.My daughter was on birth control and had acne,so that's not your answer if you want to have sex then tell your parents they will help you get on birth control or they will become grand parents at a very young age. if you want to get rid of your acne then have your parents go to this site,this is the product that my 2 young adults use and they have nice complexions.I know i sound like a retard but my kids can come and talk to me about any thing,so can you if you are sensible with the people thet LOVE you.good luck
tell them thats why and your parents should be proud of the fact that you would take that precaution when you do have sex, your parents arent blind they know eventually you will have sex.





have you tried saying ';i hear the pill can help with acne, could i try it out?';
Depending on what state you are from, you might be able to go to a woman's clinic or a planned parenthood clinic and get them without their permission. but you would have to look into the laws of your state.
just be honest and tell them why you want to try it. Make sure they realize you're not getting birth control for sex, just to keep your hormones in check. Maybe then they will consider it.





Good luck
let the doctor tell them and depending on your age you can go to the health department on your own
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment