Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get my parents to stop being effing dictators?

I'm 16 years old, and I'm treated like a baby. I get no freedom whatsoever, I get told every so often I'm lazy, dirty and stupid, they take my phone off me constantly, like every night when they go to bed- at 10! And I'm sick of it. I'm actually quite mature, and responsible, I'm getting straight As so how do I get more freedom so I cam grow up?How do I get my parents to stop being effing dictators?
that's how parents are until u get a job and prove that ur mature. maybe a job is best for u and then they won't be on u back as muchHow do I get my parents to stop being effing dictators?
I'm not much older than you and I understand completely how you feel, when I was sixteen I wish my mom would have been a little harder on me I was able to run the roads anytime I wanted to stayed on the phone as long as I wanted to. My suggestion would be to sit down and really talk to them as a mature 16 year old explain to them that you feel like you are being treated like a baby give examples but in a way that won't be disrespectful and bring up the point that you are making straight A's and try to negotiate with them a plan that you like. Just make sure to do it in an appropriate manner. Try not to scream and yell and definitely make an outline of what you want to say with your supporting information for the reason you think you should have more freedom. Let me also say that I am now going on 25 and a mother of two little girls. So I will have to go through this with my daughters let me know how it goes.
lol your 16 and they take your phone off you do you like have to be in at 6 dont argue back with them if you want to annoy them just say k to everything they and walk away and just do everything they say and then if they dont trust u more tell them that there bieng ridiculous
Get a job, get an apartment and move out of home while you still know everything.
camly talk to ur parents and say im a good kid can i have more freedom and the remind them of all the bad things u could be doin but ur not.

No comments:

Post a Comment