Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to get a Syrian Hamster?

I really want a Syrian Hamster because they are known to be tamed easily and hardly bite. I know how to care for a hamster because I had one before.How can I convince my parents to get a Syrian Hamster?
First, you need to to show your parents you are a responsible person. Taking care of pet is a very big responsibility. Feeding it and clean its cage. If your parents think you are not a responsible person, they afraid they need to take care both you and your pet.


Finally, save your allowance for it. The cost of owning a pet is not cheap. The cost includes buying it, food, bedding, toys, cage....


Please adopt a hamster from your local humane society.How can I convince my parents to get a Syrian Hamster?
um, that is a bit hard for a monday question, isnt it?
i got a new hamster its the 2nd syrian ive had and they are really calm around other animals both of mine have been great with my cat and say you wont nag for anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment