Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you tell your parents you want a nose job?

I am 16 and have been wanting a nose job since i was 13. I am not planning on getting one till i am probably 18 though. I just don't know how to tell my parents. They will probably get upset and tell me no i don't need one. I am positive though i will get one.How do you tell your parents you want a nose job?
if you're asking your parents...just first bring up the subject that you dont like your nose...then maybe, they will either offer or ask if you want one ...otherwise you can say that you want to do something about it...How do you tell your parents you want a nose job?
Just sayy





Mumm younoo i disslike my nose soo i decided i want a nose job


its not a joke btw andd its my choice its what i want to do for me not eny body else u might say yeah ur nose if fine but me personalyy is not happy with it soo thats what im going to do is that okaii x ?





just make out its ur choice xxx
Why would they get upset? Just say ';HI, im going to jane's later tonight, you have mail on the couch, im getting a nose job at 18, we are out of milk.';

No comments:

Post a Comment