Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I persuade my parent to let me go to the cinema with my friends?

My parent are really strict. They say it's no safe to go out and etc. All my friends are going out. It's very hard to persuade them.How can I persuade my parent to let me go to the cinema with my friends?
Same here but saying what your saying your age is probably 11-13 which is too young.With all the danger out there now.How about ask your parents to come with you but go in a different movie.Thats the only way its gonna work without waiting 5 years.How can I persuade my parent to let me go to the cinema with my friends?
Tell them you won't be alone, you'll keep a cell phone on you at all times (maybe you can even promise to call them a couple times, if you're willing to be really flexible), and that it's a safe neighborhood, safe theater, and going out into the world is something everyone has to do and you might as well start now when you're young.





I don't know how safe your neighborhood is and how close your friends are to you, but it would help if they were safe/close, especially if your parents realize it (even if they won't admit it).

No comments:

Post a Comment