Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to convince my parents to get me unlimited texting?

They think texting is dumb, can anybody help me please?





*****I would pay for it, and they know that, but they simply won't allow me to get it.How to convince my parents to get me unlimited texting?
Texting is a fast and easy way to communicate to anyone. Including to your parents.





What if something is going on at school or somewhere that you can't use the phone but its really life threatening? You can only silently text.





Also a lot of times you just need to go with the whole, I want to be responsible and pay for something that I use. Maybe when I get a real job or a job I could pay for my phone. But Tell them that you want to start slow so you can be responsible

No comments:

Post a Comment