Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i get my parents to let me have another cat?

I had a cat but she peed on everything because of her bladder infection.We got her medicine but she made me spill almost all of it.She ran away in march and it is august now. I realy want a kitten but they wont let me have one wat do i do?How can i get my parents to let me have another cat?
Be patient.......once the bad memories of your last kitty fade you may be able to convince your parents to allow you another cat. Ask around Christmas or your birthday perhaps they will be more in tune with your personal wantsHow can i get my parents to let me have another cat?
accept it and wait till you have your own place.
Suggest an outside only cat. I got two when I was 16 and my Mom let me keep them inside. Now I'm grown with my own house and wish I didn't have two cats...much less two INSIDE my house. I'm attached to them though and it would hurt to get rid of either of them. Listen to your parents tho. Whatever they say goes.
i am so sorry to hear your kitty ran away! Tell your parents that bladder infections are unusual, and it wasnt the cat's fault she was sick, that is very uncomfortable to have, and vets always give terribly sweet medicine that is awful for them to taste. If you ask and need meds again, they can order it in fish flavor. But that said, tell your parents that there are dozens of cats who need homes and are put to sleep every day, and that you just want a companion and to save a cat. It is a good way to learn how to care for something else, and to learn emphathy, etc. Your parents hopefully are more loving than they sound. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment