Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to become a member on Runescape?

Hey guys. I want to become a member on Runescape. But my parents say no. I even said I'd pay for the monthly fee.





I've been a member before, and they said yes to the last 3 times. Why wouldn't they let me be a member now?


How can I convince them to let me be a member?


Thanks guys. I really appreciate all your help.


=3How can I convince my parents to become a member on Runescape?
Parents are weird like that with no explanation. When I was younger and lived with parents, they would act like that even if I said I would pay for something as well.





If you ask me, think the only two ways to do it, is bug them all the time, or do it behind their back if you have a method. -Not that I would advise that lolHow can I convince my parents to become a member on Runescape?
all they see is you poring your money into


something were your eyes are glued to the computer lol





tell them u will work around the house to pay for the


runescape fee and don't appear to be on the computer all the


time lol
stuff rune scape and get guild wars because it is free online and is only 拢10 for the disc.you get the same sort of benefits as being a member on rune scape

No comments:

Post a Comment