Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me go shopping?

Whenever I ask my mom if I could go shopping, she says that I have too much clothes. But I can't wear most of my clothes! They're either too slutty, too big, or too small. I also really need a thinner coat, becuase I'm still wearing my winter coat although it's already so warm outside.


Also, how can I convince my parents to go to a thrift store with a friend? My parents are just extremely overprotective!How can I convince my parents to let me go shopping?
if they say no then you are going to have to





1.wait!


2.get a job save up some money and buy a car


3.or say ';MOM AND DAD TAKE ME TO THE *BEEP* MALL!!!!








lol seriously though just explain to your mom and dad why you think its impoirtant for you to get new clothes and tell them what you told usHow can I convince my parents to let me go shopping?
show her that you are responsible!


showing responsibilities will help you through


mostly everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment