Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I convince my parents I am ready for my own laptop?

13 years old.


What is a perfect way that is effective and will work to get me a new VAIO CS Series laptop. PS my parents are hard to convince and dont give in much.How can I convince my parents I am ready for my own laptop?
say one of your teachers says you need a laptop to do something





its how i got my second laptopHow can I convince my parents I am ready for my own laptop?
The only reason why I got my own laptop is because I'm really interested in computers and my parents wanted me to mess around with my own **** instead of theirs...





And that's the only thing that I had (i.e. no cell phone, etc)





And I was 15, I don't think a 13 year old, even a computer whiz at that doesn't need a laptop.
I don't believe a 13 year old is responsible enough to own an expensive laptop like that. There's no convincing them. If you want it, earn it by working, like your parents do!
You don't need a ';Computer'; at 13 my dear.


It will be a bad influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment