Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How old do u have to be to get a piercing without parents permission in Dallas,TX?

I wanted to get my belly button and my tongue pierced but without my parents permission.How old to you have to be and by the way im 17.How old do u have to be to get a piercing without parents permission in Dallas,TX?
18...How old do u have to be to get a piercing without parents permission in Dallas,TX?
18. You must sign a waiver saying you're not going to sue them if it gets infected. To enter into that contract you must be a legal adult.


Don't let anyone without this waiver agreement touch you anywhere. Please. They are unlicensed and using you for practice................................鈥?br>

Actually... I got my tongue pierced in Deep Ellum when I was 16 at Taboo Tatoo... but honestly, I don't recall how.


Piercings might be different than tatoos.


The guy at Taboo is awesome. Very professional. The same staff has been there forever. Good luck.
i believe its 18

No comments:

Post a Comment