Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me get a rat?

My Dad is willing to let me get one but my mom says they are dirty and stinky,I need to convince my Mom to let me get one.I have no friends and rats are playful and can be taught hide and seek.I'm hoping to get 3 or 4,I really love them,but my Mom hates them.How do I convince my parents to let me get a rat?
Well tell ur mom that rats are the most cleanest rodent pets because it is true. If she doesn't listen ask her for a hamster because I have one and he doesn't stink at all.How do I convince my parents to let me get a rat?
Well, other than them being clean and nearly smell-free (depends on the cage and how often it's cleaned, plus males tend to have a muskier scent and females smell kinda like grape soda), they can be trained to use a litter pan, can learn various tricks, even their names!





They really are very intelligent creatures and remind me of mini-pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment