Friday, December 25, 2009

How to convince my parents to get another cat?

they won't budge! We can afford it and everything. any tips?How to convince my parents to get another cat?
you have to give all the positives to gettin a cat. maybe going to petsmart and having her look at them. good luckHow to convince my parents to get another cat?
This might be a hard one. Theyre are a lot of things you could do. First , if you have ANY other pets , show your parents how you care for them , and love them. That might make them think that you are responsible enough to get another cat. Also what you could do is tell them if a cat isnt good , maybe a smaller animal like a hampster would be better.
Ok, so you set a load of humane mouse traps in a random field, and catch three to four mice.


Once this is done, release the mice in your house, and chew up wires and stuff with plyers or wotever, so it looks like the mice are ruining your house.


Then when your parents get really worried about the mouse problem, that is the time to ask for a cat :D
The way I got my mom to buy me another cat is





1. I told her I would take care of it and she wouldn't have to do anything





and





2. I took her to the shelter telling her I wanted to sign up to volunteer ( which i did so i was not lieing ) And I showed her the cats, next thing i know i was buying these two fluffy kittens.








yup I got 2. My plan worked so well lol. ^_^
i say '; i love you'; lol. and i got 2 dogs 2 cats and 3 rabbits but i rescued 2 of them!


you must make sure your the one that pays for it... food, vaccinations, pet insurance etc
How many do you have?





If your parents are the ones that end up taking care of the pets in their house, I understand.
Tell them you're in extreme need of a friend, and the only kind that will befriend you is feline.
It's easy to get too many pets. You don't have enough time to give them all the attention they crave.
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment