Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is legal age in illinois and iowa for nipple piercing with parents consent?

im 14 and looking to get my nipples pierced. i just need to find out how old. ive seen on a few sites its 18 and any younger you need guardians consent. but ive been told you have to be at least 16 for that.What is legal age in illinois and iowa for nipple piercing with parents consent?
Remember all the things we wanted? Now all our memories -- they're haunted. We were always meant to say, ';goodbye.'; Even with our fists held high, it never would've worked out right: we were never meant for do or die. I didn't want us to burn out, I didn't come here to hold you -- now I can't stop.


I want you to know that it doesn't matter where we take this road, someone's gotta go. And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better, but I want you to move on. So I'm already gone.What is legal age in illinois and iowa for nipple piercing with parents consent?
I'm with the person above me - any age with parental consent is legal. At least for Iowa anyway.





Some shops may have their own restrictions, but the actual law shouldn't restrict you. I got my lip pierced when I was 13 (back in 2001, but I assume the law hasn't changed) and I'm in Iowa. The first shop I went to said I had to be 15 with parental consent, but the second didn't have restrictions and just had my mom sign a paper. I assume the rules for lip piercings and nipple piercings aren't going to be any different, so just ask around at different shops to see if they'll do it with parental consent.
with parent consent or if you have someone 18 years of age with you, you can get them pierced at any age... well at least in illinois, im not sure about iowa. but yeah, i'm 99.9999999% sure that you can get a piercing at any age with parent consent or someone whose 18. because my 15 year old friend went to get her monroe and belly button with her 18 year old boyfriend, so im pretty sure you can get your nipples pierced with someone 18+.
honestly, let the interest fade for a bit before you commit. it hurts like a ***** and its nothing but a hassle thereafter. i've had my nipple pierced for over a years now, and i regret it now. you have to make sure it stays clean alllllll the time, it will get hit all the time (regardless of what you think, or how careful you are.)





sit on it for a while, before you go through with it. if you're still determined, just call your local shops they will tell you.
I'm sorry, I don't have an answer - I don't know the age restriction. No offense, but I'm just incredibly curious and I can't tell from your name: Are you a male or a female?
With parents consent as your question asks you can do it at any age.
Why would you want to do that even with your parents' consent?
what is nipple piercing?
18 for both.
oh god. im 14 and im going to say thats not hot at all





its creepy and im guessing 18
58
18
y would u wanna get ur nipples pierced???
i thot it wut 20. o well, idk, i'm confused.
ewww why would you want that done?

No comments:

Post a Comment